Haakaa Bamboo Spoon & Fork Set
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
Here at Haakaa, we're in love with using bamboo in our products! Our raw Bamboo Spoon and Fork Set is the perfect tool for little hands learning to eat on their own!
Our natural bamboo kids utensil range is made from certified organic bamboo and treated using the natural process of carbonisation. They are well polished with smooth edges and are the perfect size for small hands and mouths.
Bamboo is a natural and safe alternative to plastic, which leaches nasties into your food. The bamboo plant matures within 5 years and can grow more than a metre per day, making it one of the world's most sustainable resources. It reduces carbon dioxide gasses in our atmosphere and regenerates automatically without the need for replanting!
- Crafted from carbonised bamboo and finished with food-safe oil.
- Made in Japan by master craftsmen.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands to encourage them to eat independently.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lightweight, strong and long-lasting.
- Heat and stain resistant, and won’t absorb flavours or odours.
- BPA and phthalate-free.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- Tested and approved to meet US FDA standards.
No formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of our products. All of our products are tested and approved for food safety and are intended to be used and enjoyed every day.
Cleaning & Care
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your spoon with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your Haakaa products.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose. Do not microwave.