Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether Pink
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
Made from 100% food grade silicone the haakaa fresh food feeder is more hygienic and long lasting than other mesh material alternatives, which harbour bacteria, use harsh dyes, absorb odour and tear. But what really makes our feeder different from the rest is our feeder is also a teether! Simply turn your feeder upside down and your child is able to chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether – keeping your child entertained even longer.
- PVC, BPA & Phthalates free.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding. Allowing only small digestible pieces to come through.
- Full silicone design makes the feeder 100% safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- Encourage your child to self-feed, build independence, develop confidence and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Easy to use and clean. Dishwasher safe.
- Unlike mesh alternatives the silicone pouch does not absorb odor, breed bacteria, leak juice or change colour due to stains.
- Assists in teething pain and busy little hands.
Wash product before and after each use. Disassemble the product as soon as child has finished and hand wash in warm soapy water (although dishwasher safe) rinse thoroughly and dry.
Do NOT use any bleach based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your haakaa products. To sterilize use one of the following methods: Steam sterilizing (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.
Haakaa Fresh F...