Haakaa Goat Wool Baby Hair Brush
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
Our natural wood and super soft goat's wool hair brush is the perfect tool for delicate infant hair. Brushing your babies hair has major benefits to their well being and with our eco friendly 100% natural brush you can keep their scalp stimulated while also assisting to prevent cradle cap, generate blood flow and removing dried skin while keeping them relaxed...even helping them drift off to sleep.
- PVC, BPA & Phthalates free.
- 100% natural. Made from rubber wood and goat's wool.
- Easy to hold and grip.
- Soft woollen bristles guarantee no itching or scratching.
- Help prevent cradle cap and increase blood flow.
- Assist in sleep time. Provides relaxing and soothing sensation for your child.
- Sustainably made and eco friendly materials used.
Woollen bristles can be washed with shampoo and conditioner. Please be careful not to get the wooden handle wet to avoid cracking or damage. Lay flat to dry.
Do NOT use any bleach based cleaners.
Natural wood products may have slights odour which will fade and vary in colour.