Haakaa Silicone Nipple Shields
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
As we all know breast feeding can require a bit of practice for most mum's. During this time of learning your nipples can become sore and raw - we have the perfect solution!
Our Haakaa Silicone Nipple Shields are an effective tool for helping mum's who are having latch on issues related to a premature or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue/lip tie, an overactive let-down or simply just getting used to the whole breast feeding action.
Being ultra thin the soft silicone moulds to your breast also warming with your body proving a natural and comforting feel for both mum and baby.
- For latch on difficulties or flat and inverted nipples to help mum's continue breastfeeding.
- Unique shape and super thin silicone allows for more skin contact between mum and baby. Also warms with mum's body temperature for a natural feel.
- Ultra-thin, super-soft, flexible 100% food grade silicone.
- BPA and BPS Free.
- Includes two shields and a protective case.
Wash before initial use. Recommend to hand wash in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry. Clean after each use. Can be boiled or steam sterilized. Store in clean and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.