Lillebaby CarryOn Toddler Seahorse
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn Air Toddler Carrier, Seahorse (limited edition print)
Made specifically to be a roomy carrier for growing toddlers, the CarryOn toddler carrier creates an ergonomic and comfortable way to carry your child for many years. Featuring a wider and taller torso than most carriers, the CarryOn is possibly the most versatile toddler carrier on the market.
The CarryOn carrier is ideal for older siblings or when you baby has grown out of the LILLEbaby complete carriers.
Breathable 3D mesh for maximum air circulation brings a breath of fresh air for you and baby. Like all LILLEbaby carriers, the CarryOn toddler straps can be crossed in back when wearing on the front.
The LÍLLÉbaby CarryOn is a roomy carrier made specifically for growing toddlers from 20-60 lbs. Featuring 3 carrying positions and a wider and taller torso; the CarryOn is a versatile, ergonomic and comfortable way to carry your child for many years.
1. Ergonomic Carrying – Carry on your front, hip or back. The CarryOn grows with your child up to 60 lbs.
2. Lumbar Support – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parents comfort.
3. Three-Way Straps NEW! – The carrier offers near limitless adjustability! Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go. The CarryOn also has an adjuster on the front so that you can easily position baby closer to you.
4. Sleeping Hood – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
6. Pockets NEW! - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. Wide, padded shoulder straps & waist belt - Evenly distributes baby's weight for maximized comfort.
Age:12 months +
Weight Range: 20 - 60 lbs
Fabric: 3D Mesh and 100% Cotton
Front, Hip and Back carry
Includes: Lumbar support, 3-way adjustable straps, removable hood and two pockets.
Width: 20" main panel 17.7" at leg
Height: 17.5" panel 5.5" waistband
Length: 28"-55" waistband
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The COMPLETE weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Is my carrier machine washable?
Yes our carriers can be machine washed. Cold Wash on Gentle, less soap, hang to dry!
Can I wear my child in the CarryOn if she/he is under 20lb?
Not at this time.
Can I wear my child facing out in the CarryOn?
No, the CarryOn is designed for front, hip and back carries only.
Can I hip carry in the CarryOn?
Yes. This is a great alternative to front carry or back carry.