Love To Dream Swaddle Up 50/50 Transition Bag Mint
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
1. An easier solution to transition your baby from being
wrapped or swaddled and into a sleep bag
2. Train your baby to sleep in a sleep bag in a matter of
3. Can be used just like the Love To Dream Swaddle
UP ORIGINAL until baby is ready to transition
4. Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric
helps reduce the risk of over-heating compared to
5. Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle
unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
6. Seam-free on the inside meand increased comfort
for your baby
7. Nappy changes and transporation from cot to stroller
made easy with our twin zipper design
*Ages and weights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your baby's weight, not their age. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the temperature of the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
- Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
- Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!
- extra wide zipper house
- genius twin zipper
- no raw edges on the inside
- zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin
- travel slot is smooth on the inside
All Love To DreamTM Products are INPAA Approved
INPAA is a privately owned and operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products and to promote the safe consumer use of products.
The Love to Swaddle UP 50/50 is an innovative way to help your baby transition from being snuggly swaddled to the independence of a sleep bag. Check out this great video to see how it works.
Love To Swaddl...The Love to Swaddle UP 50/50 is an innovative way to help your...