Love To Dream Swaddle Up Winter Warm Grey Small
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
Arms UP Swaddle with built-in bamboo quilt for superior warmth - no nasty synthetic filling.
At Love to DreamTM the goal from day one has been to help your baby (and of course you) achieve longer, better quality sleep. Through true innovation, and a real understanding of the challenges that ALL new parents face around sleep, the Love To DreamTM Sleep System was born.
The only swaddle with patented wings, that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their arms UP and legs splayed. Arms UP gives your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Just being able to gently touch and rub their own face, or suck on their hands without restriction, is key to your baby self-soothing. And your baby self-soothing means more sleep for everyone!
Love To Swaddle UPTM baby wraps are specifically designed to help your baby to quickly settle and establish an easy and peaceful sleep routine. Medical research suggests that babies will sleep better if they are swaddled and if they can self-soothe. The ergonomic shape and specifically engineered 3600 stretch fabric of our baby swaddle wraps helps to reduce the risk of swaddling too tightly - as long as you have the right fit for your baby. But most importantly, unlike some traditional swaddle wraps, they apply gentle and even pressure around the body, which may help to settle your baby. Your baby will stay comfortably, snugly wrapped & settled all night long. We call this ‘everyday genius.’TM
Small: 3 - 6kg
2.5 TOG Winter Warm
Winter Warm Features:
Extra Warm Quilting (on front of garment only)
Built in 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort
Bamboo blanket is naturally breathable, temperature-regulating & anti-bacterial
No need for loose blankets that your baby could kick off during sleep time
A safer way for your baby to sleep
1. Arms UP in wing position may help prevent your baby
roling onto thie tummy
2. Swaddling your baby with arms UP can help them
self-soothe and sleep longer
3. Startle reflex is calmed by our ergonomically designed womb-like fit
4. Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric
helps reduce the risk of overheating compared to
5. Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle
unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
6. Hands in wings make breast feeding easy, and also
means no more face scratching
7. Nappy changes and transporation from cot to stroller
made easy with our twin zipper design
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
- Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
- Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!
- extra wide zipper house
- genius twin zipper
- no raw edges on the inside
- zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin
- travel slot is smooth on the inside
All Love To DreamTM Products are INPAA Approved
INPAA is a privately owned and operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products and to promote the safe consumer use of products.
"Absolutely love this product. We had 3 when my daughter was a newborn. We found she would get her hands out all the time when swaddled and would wake up. This product prevented that from happening and she slept so much better. It's also so much easier to swaddle that the traditional wraps. Highly recommended."