Love to Dream Swaddle Up Winter Warm Stripe 50/50
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
The cozy & warm way to transition your baby from swaddling.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
Winter Warm Features:
- Extra Warm Quilting (on front of garment only)
- Built in 2.5 TOG 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort
- Bamboo blanket is naturally breathable, temperature-regulating & anti-bacterial
- No need for loose blankets that your baby could kick off during sleep time
- A safer way for your baby to sleep
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.
The Love to Swaddle UP 50/50 is an innovative way to help your baby transition from being snuggly swaddled to the independence of a sleep bag. Check out this great video to see how it works.
Love To Swaddl...The Love to Swaddle UP 50/50 is an innovative way to help your...