Mountain Buggy Freerider Buggy Board & Scooter (black)
Shipping charges can be calculated on the shopping cart page; only country and postal code are required.
* subject to manufacturer restrictions; we are unable to ship some manufacturers' products out of New Zealand
Note: exact shipping charge will be displayed in the shopping cart prior to checking out and before payment. Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable.
Note: Additional items added to the shopping cart will increase the shipping charge payable (based on item weight and package dimensions).
Winkalotts Rewards Program
The Winkalotts Rewards Program is free of charge and available to all customers that create an account on our website.
For every order placed, a registered customer will receive 1 point for every NZ$ spent (including GST & shipping). Points can be used for a variety of rewards on winkalotts.co.nz
- 30 points: $1 off any order
- 120 points: $4 off any order
- 150 points: $5 off any order
- 300 points: $10 off any order
- 600 points: $20 off any order
- 1,000 points: $35 off any order * NEW *
The Mountain Buggy Freerider is a double award winning stroller board AND scooter in one! With the ability to connect to many buggy brands, Freerider allows children to ride close for a bonding experience on buggy, or ride free as an easy to manoeuvre scooter that helps develop balance as well as having fun!
With one universal connector included in the box, this enables freerider to fit these buggies:
- Mountain Buggy - nano, MB mini travel system, swift, urban jungle, +one, terrain, cosmopolitan, duet
- phil&teds - navigator (2014+), sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart (2016+), smart lux
- Britax - B-Ready, Steelcraft StriderPLUS
- Baby Jogger - City mini, City mini GT, City select, City versa, City elite
- Bugaboo - Buffalo
- Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
- maximum weight : 20kg / 44lbs (stroller board), 50kg / 110lbs (scooter)
- safety certified: EN 71-1, EN 71-2, EN 71-3, ASTM F963, AS/NZ/150 8124/Pt.1/2013, SOR/2011-17